Thursday 7 March 2013

Women's Day.....





                 Woman’s Day                                    
Today is women’s Day, I wish all women, “Happy Women’s Day”. We are celebrating women’s day with many aspect, especially year begins with the exploitation & rape case of young girl at Delhi capital of the nation then at BHANDARA in progress state of Nation i.e. Maharashtra. I must said it is not failure of government or home dept. or police & security forces, but it must failure of “HUMAN NATURE & SOCIETY”,  I feel we are animal, I mean whole society act like animal about women.  


 



Every morning I wake up with painful news about women exploitation. I would like to ask today when it get stop?????? Why we behave like this?????  I know the physical exploitation can be forgettable by time of course it is hard but it can. But what about mental exploitation??? At office, school, college, home and many places in a society. This acts cant forgettable for any one. When it gets stop???? It is really painful for me to know different ways of expoilatation.
When we learn to respect the Women???? It is unanswered question for me. From child we were tough to respect woman’s by many ways to call her, “DURGA, AMBA, KALI” etc & we pray them even too but we forget to respect, “ Wife” & other characters of women in society, expect mother & sister. How poor we are????? I hate this attitude of my society.
I pray to god not for women have but for society, to please tough us to behave human like a human, not like animal. And when we know it or learn it then there is no need to celebrate WOMEN’S DAY…….
 

No comments:

Post a Comment