Thursday 21 March 2013

An Entrepreneur act like a Politician



On 16th evening I got a SMS from one of my friend & it was like, “WATCH AAJ TAK”. I just scan my TV set on AAJ TAK. I found a video presentation is planning on screen about Gujrat state. After that two hours speech by Mr. Naredra Modhi, CM of Gujrat.
It was full of energy, innovation, creativity, planning & ideas of development. It was really a great lesson for me a student of “Indian Politics”. I always think that a leader should perceive the basic qualities like Innovation & creativity and I found during his lecture of “NAMO MANTRA”, he have his own idea with vision & for that vision he have proper planning & execution capacity. The way he presents himself or his work is never seen before in Indian politics. He presents himself before huge mob, he presents himself before a student at college & now he presents at corporate gathering. And not only he speak their but he convince them about his ideas.
I saw a hidden character of, “BANIYA” who perfectly know How to convince people about his product. He spoke on many ideas of development; he spoke about two dividend for India, first demographic dividend & democratic dividend. Then he shares an innovative idea for tax collection, then about transparency for public distribution system (PDS) & many more things. These qualities defiantly bring him at front line politician in India.
Friends I don’t know whether in 2014 general election , Mr. Modi will be PM of India or BJP will be in a power. But I know we need these qualities of person as a leader, who help India to emerge, “KNOWLEDGE POWER”. It is only and only possible when we all come together.
Finally I remember the last line of that video presentation, “Let’s together, be the change”

VANDE MATARAM

                                                                                                                               Viraj

2 comments:

  1. My dear friend there is one more great thought by Mr. Narendra Modi "Government can not change the nation, it's people who must bring about real change"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its very true, we are who bring the change in the nation.

      Delete